Monday, December 3, 2007

and how does that make you feel...

So in light of recent events, (which shall not be mentioned on this public forum for sake of protecting everyone's privacy) I'm seriously convinced that I should have become a psychology major. Laura, if you read this, then yay for you, you're on a life track that is incredibly valuable in our ever-increasing emotionally screwed up society.

But, it's not all negativity (far from it actually!) because this makes me feel incredibly happy that my friends (let's not forget co-workers) come to me for sage advice. Which I start by saying "Young grasshopper" in my best sage-elderly Japanese mastery voice. Just kidding.

So yeah, suffice it to say that being asked questions (when normally I'm the one doing the asking) isn't groovy with me. And I think it comes full circle right about here because I'm telling the all the blogsphere the way I'm feeling about people asking me to talk them throught certain emotions to get to how they're ultimately feeling....crazy ain't it?

Alright, enough of the psycho-bable bullshit, I'm buying a plane ticket to California in 5, 4, 3, 2, .........

No comments: