Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sunday, after day 1 of hiking

Currently Pam, Melissa and I are sitting in the breakfast area of our bed and breakfast where we will be staying for the night, called the Four Winds. And they weren't lying, the place is up on a (very steep) hill and it certainly is breezy up here.

A side note on temperature: it ranges between 60 degrees and 75 at the highest, and did it feel good when we stepped off that plane in Dublin. Like the fragrant mist of a thousand mini Irish springs hitting my nose--okay back to the Four Winds.

Kevin went down into Annescal (the town we're in tonight) to find the owner, as we are locked out. I guess this is where I reiterate that we had a bit of a climb to get to this accommodation. Now, normally I'm all about the hills, but after the first day of hiking behind us, yeah...

Yay, host just arrived, hot shower is top priority.

No comments: