Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Trains, Planes and Automobiles

Saturday (still)

Trains, planes, and automobiles is the name of the game right at this second, and it has been for the past two million seconds before this one.

Yikes! I just caught a glimpse of myself in the reflection of the glass...my ghastly white parlour indicates it's been quite a while since I've slept, washed up, or even brushed my teeth. Eww.

Pam, Sarah, Beth, Jen, Tim, Kevin, Kyle, Melissa and I can hardly believe that yes, WE ARE IN IRELAND!!!! I think the delerium that I am experiencing from lack of sleep has actually kept me in check from not singing at the top of my lungs on this train!!!!

Then again, I feel as though I could live here my whole life and never get enough of the crazy beautiful scenery.

After Pam and I carefully said we should be sure to be conscious of our hydration levels on the hike (that we're doing the first part of the vaca) Kevin, Kyle, and Tim came walking down the train to tell us they were heading to the dining car to grab a beer.

--And now we are too. Heck, when in Rome!

No comments: